My very own 'Banana Delight Shake':
- One banana (w/ skin), sliced down the middle and brush with a rum+butter mix
- Grill until you get char marks. Brush once more with rum+butter mix and grill until the banana pulls away from the skin
- Pour in one cup of milk into a blender and add the (de-skinned) banana in to it.
- Blend till smooth (or chunky if you want)
- Warm it up slightly (do not boil) and pour it into glasses to have immediately
The entire thing takes 5-10 mins, less if you pan fry slices of banana with rum+butter.
For extra cold days I add in Cocoa powder and/or strong espresso or both :)
Updated 24 days ago | 8
Updated 1 month ago | 34
Updated 10 hours ago | 181
Updated 13 days ago | 80
Updated 2 months ago | 1