I am a chowhound visiting Seatle for the first time, and need to know the " cant miss" spots...here are a few requests:
1. We love chef's tasting menus
2. We really love sushi and japanese food...we get really excellent sushi, so i would want something truly far and above the average sushi joint
3. We love high end ethnic food
4. We are avid wild mushroom collectors, and i thought i read somewhere that Seatle had a chef that specialized in wild mushrooms...Any one know who??
5. I was thinking of trying the Herbfarm...is this easy to do from seatle and is it worth the effort???
Updated 4 days ago | 21
Updated 3 days ago | 23
Updated 5 days ago | 37
Updated 18 days ago | 44
Updated 22 hours ago | 55