Ok, let me start by saying that I am from the South. My husband and I are visiting NYC on a week-long getaway at the end of the month. We've been to Manhattan twice before and have been to some nice places - Tavern on the Green, Nobu, Tribeca Grill, etc.... I'm looking for the following (based on food quality and price alone)....
- Your favorite Chinese restaurant in Chinatown
- Your favorite Italian restaurant in Little Italy
- Your favorite sandwich place (a Joey Tribiani kind of sandwich)
- Your favorite place to eat in Harlem
- Your favorite place to eat in Brooklyn
- Your favorite must-eat-at-while-in NYC overall (willing to spend $50pp, not including alcohol)