Need your help Chowhounds!! I'll be visiting Toronto for the first time on Thursday (for 3 days) - staying in Markham. Looking for recommendations on...
1. authentic chinese food for dinner in Markham.
2. dim sum place in markham - cheap, large portions, atmosphere doesn't matter. We're used to the Hong Kong style restaurant.
3. place for congee and noodles in markham - again cheap and authentic is key
4. one cheap place from greektown or little italy for lunch?
5. Will be touring the CN Tower, City Hall, chinatown, eaton centre and kensington market...any must-eat places downtown?
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updated 9 months ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 4 months ago | 1
Updated 3 days ago | 10