I'm looking for recs for seafood on the Strip in Vegas.....looking to spend about $50/pp not including drinks. I realize this budget is pretty tight!
I can go two ways...traditional seafood or sushi. The restaurant needs to fun, not looking for formal french dining. If I decide on sushi, I'm looking for the most bang for the buck. Who offers high quality sushi at the lowest price? Hopefully some of you have been to a few and can let me know how the bills compared.
Here are the restaurants I'm interested in. Your opinions sought please! Also please add anything I've missed.
- Aquaknox (decor seems good mix of romantic and cool, menu looks yummy. Anyone been there, how are portion sizes, able to stay in budget?)
- Seablue (pricing...doable?)
- Social House
- Okada (been there love it, but is probably out of the current budget? Maybe if we were careful with what we ordered?)
- Nobu (offstrip but doable)
- Japonais (this setting might be a little more laid back than we'd like?)
- Shibuya (what the decor / setting like?)