Summary: Totally standard fare at prices that are unjustifiably high. They do have perfect service. But I’d still go to Enoteca San Marco for much better pasta at lower prices.
* When we said we were interested in multiple pastas, the waiter offered to bring half portions of 3 pastas for us. YAY waiter!
* Pasta was perfectly al dente
Would get again:
* Good olive bread in the bread basket
* Penne vodka - noteable, muti-layered flavor
* Peanut butter mousse with ganache is actually really good. Super light, nice balance of sweet with some chopped salty peanuts on top.
* Gnocchi - solid, but not noteworthy
* Veal with arugula, onion and tomato
* Apple tarte – my notes were “yeah, whatever. They should outsource these thru Payard, right across the way.”
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Updated 2 years ago | 15
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 11 months ago | 0
Updated 2 days ago | 71