Home Cooking

"Vana" Uni?


More from Home Cooking

Home Cooking

"Vana" Uni?

Richard 16 | | May 8, 2009 08:37 AM

A place in CA (Catalina) sells a more "liquid" form of uni called "vana"; much cheaper but I'm presuming not good for gunkan.

I'm thinking this might be good for a rissoto or even in the rice for a real gourmet chirashi.

Has anyone here used it? Comments anyone?


Back to top

More posts from Richard 16