My wife is going to be attending a three day conference the second week of September. We are going to be there about seven days. The conference is in Silver Springs at the Crowne Plaza so that is where we will be staying. We will not have a car, will use public transportation.
* Looking for good places to eat in Silver Springs, doesn't have to be fancy.
* Good breakfasts in Silver Springs
* The best crab cakes in Silver Springs or Washington DC
* Would like to have a couple of real nice meals in Washington and/or Georgetown.
* What museums have the best cafe or restaurant?
* Good happy hours in Silver Springs/Washington DC and/or Georgetown