I have a brand new viking range 30" open burner, dual fuel range.. with a viking microwave over the top of it.
After using the range or cooktop for 30 minutes, you can hardly touch the microwave to open it without using a hot pad. And that's even with the fan on.
Does anyone else experience this?
Also, the vent at the back of the cooktop pushes out about 300 degrees of heat when on heating the house to unbearable levels..
Any suggestions on what I can do?
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 5 months ago | 10
Updated 15 days ago | 9