my boyfriend and i are planning a long weekend in toronto in february (coming from boston; first visit to toronto). we'll be staying at the drake hotel and could use a few nearby recommendations for the following:
1. one really nice restaurant where we can get an interesting, innovative multi-course meal.
2. a great sushi restaurant--non-touristy is fine and preferred, really.
3. a good spot for brunch--can be casual or not-so-casual.
4. not really food...but a fun, not-too-pricy bar with a great beer selection and/or interesting cocktails.
5. any other can't-miss spots. we're partial to "hidden gem" sorts of places and are fairly adventurous eaters!
sorry this is so broad in nature; thanks in advance for your tips. i'm happy to reciprocate if you're ever in boston!
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 3 months ago | 13
Updated 1 year ago | 32
Updated 17 days ago | 22
Updated 17 hours ago | 87