Hello to all !!
As I prepare for my next trip to Asia, let me report on my last experience in HK:
1) Man Wah: The best meal in HK in terms of a solo expereince. I play it safe: honey BBQ pork and their lobster & scallop mousse. Good service, reasonable price, good atmosphere. Merit another visit.
2) Tim's Kitchen: Went for lunch with some colleagues.Very good !!; since they were 4 of us, I was able to try different dishes. I very solid place and an automatic return.
3) The Chairman: Pathetic and well below my expectations. I have no idea what happen but it was not there. Even the dishes in the tables next to me did not impressed me.
4) San Xi Lou: An eternal favorite for Sichuan cuisine. Went twice and will return for more. Probably the best Sichuan in HK.
5) Delicious Kitchen: Hole in the wall but excceded my expectations. A very good hot and sour soup and great fried pork chops.
6) Yah Toh Heen: Intercontinental in Kowloon. Always go there for the good service and view. I need to admit that there are better places but they treat well here and I enjoy the experience.
7) Pak Lok Chiu: In Causeway; went there with some local and without control of the menu. Flower crabs were great they rest was good bit really memorable. Because of the location, I will return again.
8) Oola: In Soho; went there for a business dinner and delivered for the occasion. Good for this type of event but don't know if I will return by myself.
9) Smugglers: Always good to have a beer in Smugglers at Stanley.
I will report back after my trip (if and when I stop in HK).
Updated 3 hours ago | 42
Updated 10 days ago | 36
Updated 2 days ago | 21
Updated 22 hours ago | 14
Updated 1 day ago | 14