I know you guys get these pizza questions frequently, but I'd like some up to date opinions, as I'm visiting town in two weeks.
I have researched "Chicago-style" pizza here and elsewhere, and have learned:
- There is stuffed, and there is deep dish. I've had both (outside of Chicago) and am thinking of going for stuffed this time around.
- It seems the two main purveyors/originators of stuffed are Giordano's and Nancy's.
- Both seem to have fans / detractors on Chowound.
- Both have exactly equal Zagat ratings.
- Both look fairly similar.
- Everyone says to go to the flaghsip locations, which is fine by me.
So, assuming these conclusions are correct, where should I go, Nancy's or Giordano's?
Updated 2 years ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 29
Updated 2 years ago | 8