Great message board!
My wife and I and kids (15 and 12) are coming to Boston this Thursday for five days. We won't be renting a car.......all suggestions should be taxi or subway friendly. Staying at Back Bay Hilton.
1) Have booked L'Espalier for the "adults' decadent night out".
2) Want a terrific Sunday brunch for all of us. Is Aujoud'hui worth it? Is there a better choice?
3) We all love crabs -soft shell, steamed, cakes - where's the best bet?
4) Favorite family Italian place?
5) Any food treats we just shouldn't miss? (We're a family that travels on its stomach.....)
Many thanks in advance!
Updated 4 months ago | 59
Updated 7 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 14 days ago | 33