1. Kasadela's Tebaya (EV classy izakaya with the stickiest, gooey-est and most delicious chicken wings)
2. Tebaya (Chelsea takeout with similar style of wing, pretty damn tasty)
3. BBQ's Honey-basted Wings (yes, BBQ sucks, but these wings, tho sweet, are delicious)
4. Pete's Tavern Buffalo Wings (these are not the bufffalo wings you know; instead they are sweet, crispy, crunchy, delicious)
5. The Hong Kong Chicken Wings (OK, this is not in New York City but in Harvard Square in Cambridge, but these are great too; gooey stickey sweet sauce, fried to a crisp, and in a similar style to the above)
So, anyone agree, disagree? Have something to add? I keep hearing about Dinosaur's wings but I just can't imagine what they're like.