I try to eat food at fast food places as little as possible, but I must admit, some are just better than you'd expect.
Here's my favorite chain/Fast Food restaurant items )I put a comment and the number of times I've had this item in the last year in parenthesis)
10. Crispy Chicken Salad - IHOP (had this once recently and it was very tasty - 1)
9. Green Bean Fries - TGIF (Only had these once, but they were delicious - 1).
8. White Castle Hamburgers (although my stomach can't handle them anymore - 1)
7. P.F. Chang's Lettuce wraps - nothing special, but they are delicious - 1)
6. Coffee Fribble - Friendly's (and I don't even like ice cream that much - 1)
5. Chicken McNuggets - McDonald's (and it doesn't taste just like chicken -2).
4. Iced Coffee - Dunkin Donuts (I hate their coffee normally, but it's great cold - 25-30)
3.Whopper - Burger King (Sadly I like this more than 90& of real restaurant burgers - 7-10)
2. Extra Crispy Chicken - KFC (truly my favorite fried chicken - 5)
1. Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad - Outback (I could eat this every day - 2)
I know some of these things may not even be considered food to some (ie McNuggets). Just wondering what others thought.