My husband and I are going to be heading back from Norwalk tonight in time for an early dinner, and I'd love some suggestions. I'll need some flexibility (not sure about timing or exact location) so the more suggestions the merrier! A few guidelines -
- No reservations required.
- Not dressy (jeans and t-shirts should be fine).
- Great food - ethnic is welcome, we like almost everything.
- Preferably no italian or seafood-only places.
- Relatively inexpensive - $25 or less for entrees would be preferred.
We live in Northern Westchester and we don't get "down-county" to eat as much as we'd like so we are looking forward to trying something new. Thanks!!