Wondering if you could help me out here. My bf and I will be in Tokyo for 12 days- staying 6 days in Nihombashi (near Ginza) and 6 in Shibuya/Shinjuku. We're pretty adventurous eaters and want to keep an open budget on the eats.
What we need help with are local eats- we want your favorite ramen, yakitori, tankatsu (sp?), unagi, soba, sushi and sashimi in tokyo. Commuting is also no problem!
Here is what we have so far:
1) Chikuyo-tei Honten- we have a reservation
2) Birdland- we have a reservation
3) Esaki- we have a reservation
4) Sushi Mizutani- trying to get a reservation, but totally impossible as my japanese is truly weak. Will be trying again when we get into Tokyo.
6) Tsukiji Market and sushi shops in the direct vicinity
7) Menya Kissou
... please add to this list please!!!!!!
As well, we want to know what is best to eat on Sunday. We've noticed a lot of places are not open.
Updated 10 months ago | 5
Updated 6 months ago | 32
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 12 days ago | 32
Updated 7 hours ago | 13