My husband and I will be going to the above locations in the summer. We are in our early 30s and live in Los Angeles. Looking for resto recs that are:
- cheap or mid-range (nothing over $100/person per meal)
- modern (as opposed to traditional)
- suitable to my dietary restriction (I'm a pescetarian)
- preferably something hip or of-the-moment
- preferably small plates or lighter fare
- near or easy to get to from our hotels (Hilton Amsterdam, K&K Central Prague, Intercontinental Warsaw and Adina Checkpoint Charlie Berlin)
Warsaw is negligible as we are only there overnight, but I'm having trouble with Berlin and Prague, as the recs I read seem to be meat-heavy. If there are websites you could recommend for currently popular restaurants in these areas, that would be much appreciated, too.