First of all my apologies, I have searched, but am time constrained to comb through all the replies on here to find what I am looking for. Please pardon me.
My parents (mid 50s) and Sister (mid 30s) are visiting Hong Kong (staying at the EXCELSIOR Hotel near Victoria Park (Gloucester Road) for 4 days this week.
Two of them are vegetarian (the ladies) and my Father eats most meats, but nothing exotic e.g Rabbit, Reptiles, etc.
I am looking for suggestions for them to enjoy a few different cuisines while in Hong Kong. Most of these meals would be at dinner, but they need to eat lunch as well!
**We are flexible on Budget**
Can you please suggest some restaurants serving the following cuisines:
1) Italian - Pizza, Pastas, desert
2) Chinese - Nothing exotic like Frogs etc. just rice, noodles, veggies, chicken, maybe some delicious seafood.
3) Japanese - must have some vegetarian options
4) South East Asian - e.g. Indonesian, Singaporean
5) Continental - European cuisine?
6) Middle Eastern/Lebanese?
Any other MUST TRYs....
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it
Updated 4 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 15
Updated 2 years ago | 68
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 6 months ago | 1