I'll be in Manhattan for the first time ever from Sunday the 13th to Wednesday the 16th on business. I'm staying around 8th at 51st (did I do that right?) and I need dinner advice!
- I've got a $40 dinner allowance, which won't get me much
- I'm alone, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to cart take-out back to my hotel (I rather like eating alone, but I know some restaurants aren't fans of single patrons. Especially on and around valentines' day.)
- That being said, if you know of an amazing take-out joint that I absolutely shouldn't miss, don't hesitate to suggest it
- I don't eat chicken, beef, pork, etc. but I do eat some fish
- I'm really not picky, other than that -- I love most foods, really