Looking for thoughts/suggestions on my napa itinerary. We are going Thurs - Sun and flying into Santa Rosa airport. We like boutique wineries. I love chardonnay. My husband likes all reds! This is our third trip down to wine country - but first time doing Napa. We want to have a roomy itinerary time wise. Here we go...
Thurs - fly into Santa Rosa arrive around 1130
1) Lunch/beer @ Russian river brewery (my husband's choice!)
...who knows after this...we are staying at the Carneros Inn in Carneros. We don't have tasting plans or dinner plans. Thoughts??? Would love some ideas for the drive from Santa Rosa to Carneros...
1) 10a - tour/tasting @ Jarvis
2) downtown napa - oxbow market/lunch @ Oenetri
3) etude (we love soter wine in oregon)
Dinner @ La Toque @ 8pm
1) schramsberg (if we can get in)
2) Smith Madrone...
3) newton vineyards
4) lunch in St Helena (suggestions).....?
Thoughts for the afternoon?
Dinner @ Ad hoc. @ 8pm
Thanks for your thoughts and ideas!!!
Updated 5 months ago | 13
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 2 years ago | 10
Updated 20 hours ago | 9
Updated 8 hours ago | 60