The 4th incarnation of the corner of Gilman and San Pablo since early 2006. I took one for the team. The verdict (in advance) ... I'll try it again. And here is why:
Clean. They really cleaned the place up.
Selection. It seems like someone related might be thai because there are a few thai items on the menu.
Food. Not bad. Portions were really generous, full of meat. 5 items tried:
(1) Salt and Pepper Chicken wings - could have been a bit more seasoned, but very juicy and large segments.
(2) Thai Spicy Basil Pork Chop - it was really a chinese-style dish - tasty, but needed heat.
(3) Mongolian Beef (eaten the next day) - not bad, not too greasy, but no heat.
(4) Chinese chicken salad - just wanted a fresh salad, and this rendition was not worth ordering, even for a green salad.
(5) White rice - it was white, and it was rice.
It was a take out order. They were really nice. I'd really suggest that if you see the little chile on the menu that you ask them to actually add some to the dish.
I may not write home about the meal, but I'll write Chowhound.