We dine out a fair amount, and neither of us have much use for stuffiness or pretention. I'm hoping to surprise Mr. Swank with a luscious meal out. He enjoys the big three S's: steak, scotch, spicy food. Both of us enjoy creative preparations and edgy dishes. In other words, Mr. Swank doesn't require a medium-well steak and a baked potato. We can get frisky! Here are my thoughts:
1. Asta -- how is it? Anyone know?
2. JM Curley -- both of us are dying to try it, but I'm wondering if it's too barroom noisy for a celebratory meal.
3. West Bridge -- how big are the portions? Mr. Swank will want to eat a LOT.
4. Off the Boat -- Thought something quirky in East Boston could be fun.
5. Bronwyn -- again, too barroom noisy? Not celebratory enough?
6. Blue Dragon -- both of us are curious.
7. El Centro -- We love the menu. But it doesn't feel "special." Does it?
Oh Hounds, HELP! Mr. Swank needs to pop a cork.
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 12 months ago | 6
Updated 2 days ago | 20
Updated 8 days ago | 43
Updated 18 days ago | 44