I would love to figure this one out! Please help me sleep tonight!
At a thrift store today they had an "unknown use" item on the counter. "Tell us what it is, you can have it. "
Let me describe it a few different ways and maybe it will ring a bell with someone!
1. Pretty sure it had a Todd English emblem, definitely Tod or Todd something, "patent pending"
2. Chrome finish, about the size and shape of a turner/spatula, with a sweeping curve (not flat); is all one piece of metal, has large rectangular-ish hole cut out in the center. The non-handle end slopes down to the cut-out, somewhat reminiscent of a cheese scraper thing, but much bigger hole .
3. Kind of looks like a (very) big bottle opener (though it could not possibly be used for it, due to it's spatula size.
4. Like a spatula with the center cut out.
5. Definitely some sort of kitchen tool.
Any thoughts? Any questions? Thanks for playing!