Booked a 4 day trip for my 50th this August. I know it will hot and humid, but I can deal with that ( cold beer usually helps). I need a few tips:
1. Dress Codes for and places Lunch during the hot and humid weather.
2. Dress Codes and Places for dinner: Casual or blaser. The wife is bringing dresses fit for casual to dressy for dinner. Cost: resonable $$-$$$
3. Sunday Brunch is set for Court of The Two Sisters ( i realize there are better, but it's FREE with the package I booked): Is a Blazer over doing it in Summer?
4. I'm always looking for the best: Po Boys, Gumbo, and all the NOLA eats.
5. My wife is BIG on history and the supernatural: Need tips on tours.