Hi guys, sorry to be a pain....I've got some specific requests now, hope you can help me...sorry to post again, but I just made my mind on more specific questions...Considering we'll be staying in the financial distric, and that we'll probably be in the shopping areas most of the time, it'0s gonna be hard finding good places to have breakfast\lunch that aren't TOO far from those areas, I guess!
I still need:
1) Soul food: I had the Rack and Soul fried chicken last time, and really liked it, but maybe just cause it's been the only one i've had...so I'm open to suggestions! Sylvia's? Melba's?
3)Breakfast...the usual Clinton will obviously do...but what else? I went to Sarabeth and Good Enough to eat..any other tip? Shopsins, maybe? Something not too hard to be reached from Chambers Street. Something with nice atmosphere and nice food...just like Clinton St, really!
4) Lunch spots mid-town? I went to Korea Town a lot last time...nothing REALLY excited me though..
5) Frozen Yogurt? It's a New York institution, isn't it?
6) Still looking for somewhere cool to celebrate my mum's birthday..
7) is Kefi worth going then?
I promise that should you guys need tips for London\Rome I'll be your...girl!
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 3 days ago | 28
Updated 6 hours ago | 9
Updated 7 hours ago | 14
Updated 9 days ago | 28