I haven't posted in a while, but I'm hoping someone can help me...
I'm looking for a restaurant with the following requirements:
1) Open around 2:30 or 3:00 PM for a late lunch or 4:00/ (5:00 PM the latest) for an early dinner on Father's Day
2) Spacious - we need space to put a stroller
3) Not stuffy - We're bringing a 6-month baby and don't want to get any weird looks if he starts singing or babbling.
4) Food type is unimportant - we like everything, ethnic or continental - but, obviously, food quality *is* important (otherwise I would not be posting here)
5) Budget is up to $150 for a couple, if less, even better.
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 8