Now that Spring is here and Summer's around the corner, where does everyone find their favorite smoothies?
By my criteria, fresh or frozen ingredients must be used (not smoothie-flavoring gel #3 from a jar, as is the case in the Starbucks chains I've been to) and the smoothie must actually be *smooth*, not icy...
That said, I haven't had many around here, but my favorites are:
1) Three Sisters: Oak Hill/Blackstone
- The closest to what I make at home. Fairly smooth, but still with a clump of ice at the bottom
2) Coffee Edge: Wayland Square
- Also nice and smooth, but still with a clump of ice at the bottom. I *love* their green tea smoothie
Worth considering if already there
Jac's Wraps: Pawtucket
- They're merely OK. Since Jac's seems never to be open when I'm by there, I can't see if they've improved at all
Not worth trying:
Ben and Jerry's
- At least the one on Thayer is mostly all ice and mostly tasteless.
Other favorites that everyone has?
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 11 days ago | 43
Updated 8 hours ago | 13
Updated 22 days ago | 44