Hi Manhattan Hounds! Husband and I are heading East to visit friends for a long weekend (Fri to Tues) in a couple weeks. We will be staying in Brooklyn. The only thing planned is Friday late night dinner at Babbo (super excited; missed it last time I was in town). Looking for recommendations for the following:
1. Can't miss cheap eats (example, if someone were coming to SF, I'd recommend heading to the Mission for a big, fat al pastor burrito at Taqueria Cancun).
2. Pizza - I love the thin and the thick so long as the sauce is dynamite! (I love Pizzaiolo in Berkeley but I also like North Beach Pizza).
3. Some hot dog place that is supposed to be amazing---where is it??
4. Reasonably priced ($15-20/entree) restaurant for dinner or lunch. French sounds good...we don't have many reasonably priced French around us (other than Fringale).
5. Great happy hour for Friday and Monday.
FYI, I've posted something similar on the Brooklyn board.
110 Waverly Pl, New York, NY 10011