My wife, daughter and I are going to be in New York next week for a business trip. We hadn't planned on a big dinner, but now grandma is meeting us so we will have a babysitter on Monday night. We would love to celebrate our anniversary and her birthday appropriately. (We had to give away our French Laundry Reservation when the baby came 3 weeks early!)
So aside from the presumably impossible Per Se miracle, I'm looking for suggestions.
* We're staying at the Essex House--Should we try to get into ADNY?
* We would prefer a reservation late enough to allow us both to finish our business and early enough to allow us to get back to put the baby to bed at her West Coast bedtime (11:00 Eastern Time!) That means between 7:00 and 8:00.
* We don't want to be too far away
* It is our 10th anniversary, but we were really young when we got married! We're now 33!
* Cost is not a factor
* We want food that we'll rave about to our fellow SF chowhounds!
Clearly Fleur de Sel seems to be a favorite on on this board--and I've got a reservation. Others with availability on Open Table at the right time:
Bouley, Danube, 11 Madison, Megu, Toqueville, Town...
Wondering what you would suggest for a monday night that is now 6 days away.
Updated 5 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 13 days ago | 1
Updated 28 days ago | 0
Updated 4 months ago | 0