Anyone been to this place on 8th St?
It looks interesting ... late night hours too ... the kitchen closes at midnight.
The menu lists 15 types of Cachaca. There are six types of caipirinhas with fresh fruit. The mojitos sound good .... regular, strawberry basil cucumber and watermelon. They have a happy hour.
Some of the dishes ...
- "Peixe Frito" Fried Smelt w/ Pepper Sauce
- Steamed Mussels with Spicy Tomato, Cilantro and Coconut Milk Broth
- Churrasquinho w/ Three sauces (lamb, beef ribeye, chicken or prawns)
- Rio Style Moqueca w/ Local Shellfish, Coconut Milk, Soffrito and Potato
- Fried Plantain Chips w/ Lime Salt
- Black Beans w/ Pork Belly
- Coconut Rice
- Chocolate Mousse with Brazil Nuts and Whipped Cream
Live music too ... anyone been?
139 8th St, San Francisco, CA