This Saturday is my birthday and since I've managed to get the night off from the restaurant that I work at, I thought I'd enjoy the evening chilling out with some cocktails and 'tapas' type bar food.
I'm inviting a mixed group of people out to join me (thus am trying to cover everyones prefs. and financial status) over a several hour period on Saturday night so I'm looking for a place that fits the following criteria:
(1) Mid range price ($8-9 avg cocktails)
(2) Loungy, comfortable type atmosphere - elegant or groovy, but not super high end. (but not rustic or trashy)
(3) A place where it's OK to hang sipping drinks and ordering food (snacks, not dinners really) sporadically over a few hour period w/o feeling rushed or awkward
(4) Geographically I'm easy, either side of the river is fine.
(5) A place that can accomodate an expanding crowd of folks, maybe starting w/ 2 or 3 then up to 6 or 8 toward the later night.
Places that I've thought of that are close to what I'm looking for but aren't right for one odd reason or antoher are: Enormous Room (perfect, but bad blood there), Cuchi Cuchi (too nutty on Saturday), Bside (too rock'n roll scene-ster)
Does anyone know anything about ZuZu or the new wine bar in Inman?
Thanks in advance for sorting through my odd criteria and high expectations for a Saturday night!
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 54
Updated 1 year ago | 0