Hidden or not. I think it would be cool to compile a list of great resto's in the east end and Scarborough area.
Although some of us have sung the praises of many on separate links lets try to build one complete list.
- Zen (Brimley/Danforth & Eglington) Great fresh Sushi. Would be at the top of my list.
- Roland’s (Eglington & McCowan) Guyanese Chinese and good Roti
- Federicks/Fredricks?? (Bellamy & Ellesmere) Indo Chinese
- Channaman (Eglington & Midland) on the search for the perfect Roti I am a huge fan of The Roti hut (which I will list next) I have been led to Roland’s which I really enjoyed and then to Channaman. Although the place was questionable (I took out) the Roti was Great. It was giant and packed with the right flavor mix. Big chunks of potato and White meat (chicken) I will try the beef and goat another time and expect to be equally impressed.
- The Roti Hut (Pittfield & McCowan) great Roti and the BEST I mean the BEST Doubles in the City.
- The Tulip (Queen & Coxwell) good steak without the steakhouse price tag. Great burger Good breakfast, and daily specials pork chops, Spaghetti with meat sauce and not to mention Coconut and Banana cream pie mmmm
-Farhat (Warden & Lawrence) Famous Shawarma
- Armenian Kitchen (Vic Park & Eglington) Middle Eastern nice sit down place
- Tara Inn (Eglington & Midland) arguably the buffalo best wings in the city
This is just a start to get the ball rolling but I am hungry now so will go for lunch...
Updated 11 days ago | 36
Updated 5 months ago | 13
Updated 6 months ago | 39
Updated 3 months ago | 4
Updated 2 months ago | 0