I'm visiting SB for the first time, and need one more place for dinner. I'm already dining at Bouchon and Julienne.
- Must have good/great service, ambience, and wine
- No hotel restaurants (sorry, Stonehouse)
- No asian, seafood only, or steakhouses
- Prefer Montecito first, SB second
- Adults only, not a place with kids/families
- Prefer California vibe: outdoor seating, cool crowd, fresh local food, local wine
- Don't care about price
- Don't care if a place is crowded and noisy
- Ideally I can wear a jacket and jeans and not look overdressed
Based on research, I'm leaning toward:
Tre Lune - (I'm freaked out they don't have a website, I don't get that. We're not in 1980 anymore.)
Wine Cask - (Seems like the safest bet)
Montecito Cafe - (They have a website with a text menu only, no pics at all. Again, I don't get it.)
Out of the question:
Ca Dario - I read too many user reviews that say they make you wait even with a reservation. That puts me into a rage.
Downey's - Decor looks really old-fashioned.
Any suggestions are appreciated! If you know of a hidden gem, let me know!
Thanks in advance...
813 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
9 W Victoria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
1151 Coast Village Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
107 Sacramento St, Nevada City, CA 95959
Updated 2 years ago | 24
Updated 12 days ago | 15
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 8
Updated 10 months ago | 7