BPA from plastic, radiation, radon from granite countertop...miscrowave radiation...carbon monoxide, burnt food, DEHA from plastic wrap, teflon frying pans..
I stopped using plastic tupperware, replaced my nylon cookwares with silicone, i try my best not to eat burnt food..and got rid of teflon pans.
My coworker doesn't have a microwave oven.
How far are you willing to go to make your kitchen more safer?
I know some people say, air we breath in is cancerous. I am not here to say who is right or wrong.
Just wanted to know what other people are doing about these issues.
Updated 8 months ago | 22
Updated 1 year ago | 111
Updated 1 year ago | 71
Updated 1 year ago | 131
Updated 2 years ago | 14