We’ll be returning to Rome for the first two weeks in November, our third two-week stay in Rome in the last three years. I’ve started doing the research on new places to visit and places to revisit. Anybody been to, or familiar with, the following places on our “thinking about trying” list:
1. Hosteria degli Artisti, via Germano Sommeiller 6, Neoploitan
2. Da Settimio all’Arancio, via dell’Arancia 50, traditional Romana
3. Il Dito e la Luna, via dei Sabelli 51, Sicilian
4. Domencio dal 1968, via Satrico 23, neighborhood trattoria
5. La Tana dei Golosi, via di San Giovanni in Laterano 220, menu changes every two weeks focusing on a different area of Italy
6. Tutti Frutti, via Luca della Robbia 3A, casual trattoria
7. Da Bucatino, via Luca della Robbia 84-6, traditional Romana
We’re also thinking about going out to
8. Citta del Gusto, via Enrico Fermi 161, Gambero Rosso’s former warehouse complex that has Teatro del Vino (wine bar) and L’Osteria del Gambero Rosso, small menu paired with wines. There are also cooking and wine- tasting courses, along with a teatro della cucina with demonstration chefs and a retail area.
Thanks in advance.