Hello fellow hounders! I live in New York and have practically no sense of DC whatsoever. I'm looking for a good dining experience, with more or less the following wants:
- Contemporary farm-to-table type, erring more on rustic plating than composed. No molecular gastronomy ala minibar.
- Prefer not to be forced to a tasting menu-type situation
- I don't mind spending $$$$ but I don't want stuffy service. To compare, I love Betony here but would prefer not going to an EMP.
- service just as important as food
- quiet to moderate sound level; adult
Suggestions? Thank you!
Updated 1 day ago | 21
Updated 17 days ago | 44
Updated 2 hours ago | 80
Updated 2 days ago | 85
Updated 20 days ago | 49