We're a small office of 6 that is more like a family. We do a Holiday lunch every year and exchange small gifts. We're located on 27th & Broadway and prefer to travel away from midtown so Flatiron, Chelsea, Union Square and Gramercy is best. I recommended a few places to everyone but they got shot down for being too "uptight" (Union Square Cafe, Gramercy Tavern, Gotham Bar & Grill and Del Posto). So alas I have come to Chow for advice.
Here are the requirements:
- Open for lunch on December 22nd
- Near[ish] 27th & Broadway
- $35 or under per person (not including drinks)
- relaxed/fun environment (NOT UPTIGHT), we tend to laugh a lot
- varied menu for the picky eaters
- can accommodate a table of 6 people with gifts
Please help me out!!!
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 12 months ago | 13
Updated 7 months ago | 5
Updated 5 months ago | 12
Updated 5 months ago | 1