Trying to nail down a good place for a rehearsal dinner near Jarvis/SLM area, ideally somewhere inside Yonge/Parliament and Carlton/Front. It would be on a Friday night in early February.
- $35ish per person (food only)
- Private or semi-private area is needed for about 25 guests
- Nice/warm atmosphere a big plus
- More standard fare (Italian, North Americanesque, etc.)
- We'd prefer to err on the side of casual over stuffy, good pubs over fancy French restaurants, etc.
I thought of Terroni Adelaide, Mercatto (Toronto St), Gilead, and Harlem. Not sure if they could all handle a large group, ideally with a privatesque area. Really as long as we're not screaming over each other in a big loud place, we'd probably be OK.
Any other thoughts? Weezie's too pricey? Any good Jarvis strip places?
Thanks all !
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 24