It's late, I know, but our small company is ready to book space at a restaurant for our holiday party in December.
We're only 10 people, so it's kind of a small party -- but we're looking for:
1) Ideally a private room so it's quiet enough to talk and we can hang out afterwards
2) A lively, upbeat atmosphere but not too loud
3) Price of $75 per person or under
4) Preferably East Bay since we're based in Alameda
5) Ethnic, Cal-Med, most cuisines are fine
Hmmm, I'm remembering now that Soizic has sort of an upstairs seating area.
Any other suggestions?
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 11 days ago | 33
Updated 19 days ago | 24
Updated 17 days ago | 33
Updated 5 days ago | 38