3 of us will be traveling to Miami for UMF 2012. We'll be staying at Continental Hotel Miami-Bayside (http://g.co/maps/adypp). One of us is a vegetarian (not vegan, just no meat and seafood). Unfortunately, since the festival is from 4-12 everyday, I'm restricted to all lunches and 1 rather late dinner. Here is what I've thought:
- Thursday (late dinner, around 12:30 AM) - Sugarcane
- Friday (lunch): Need some help in picking something from Havana Harry's, Las Culebrinas, La Esquina Del Lechon and Havana 1957
- Saturday (lunch): Michael's genuine
- Sunday (lunch): Sakaya Kitchen
- Monday (lunch): Need some help with this too. We may go to Sobe on Monday but both Pubbelly and Indomania do not do lunches. Also, if we decide not to venture out to SoBe, then something in downtown
I've looked at Francesco and Red Light but the vegetarian thing seems to be a problem there. In addition to the above, I could really use some recommendations for some breakfast and dinner (post UMF so 12:30-1:00AM) places around my hotel.
Thanks a lot!