Travelling with husband (business for him, Christmas break for me) to Oakland between Christmas and New Year's. Can you recommend some places to try in Oakland?
1. Guy Fieri "Triple D" type places for lunch or dinner.
2. "Dive" bars with good drinks/food where you're welcome even if you're not a regular.
3. Unique ice cream, dessert, pastry places.
4. Sushi (preferably somewhere where sustainable fish is not the exception)
5. Best banh mi place (never tried one, want to on this trip)
6. Anything else inexpensive but fabulous. Authentic Mexican and Chinese are favorites.
Will have rental car and be staying near the airport. Hubby will be working in San Leandro. Willing to go into San Francisco, but were just there last month, so more interested in what Oakland has to offer. Can't wait to hear some fabulous CH rec's!
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 month ago | 1
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 1 month ago | 0