Some quick criteria:
* "nice" atmosphere - not date-like (thought that would be ok), but just nice for a family. I realize at this price point it won't be exquisite, but I'm hoping for something nicer than the neighborhood Thai place in terms of atmosphere.
* food: nothing too "ethnic", for lack of a better term (no Indian or Asian) for example. Thinking American, Italian, French - meats/seafood/cheese - stuff like that (unfortunately my dad's not too adventurous).
* Let's say below 23rd St. and above Canal, or relatively close (not more than a few miles from a bridge) in Brooklyn
* Entrees in the high teens (fine if some of them are low $20s) - say an average entree price of $20 would be fine
* Bonus points if it won't be completely empty at 5 or 6pm on a Sunday (mom likes to eat early).
Thanks for any recommendations!
Updated 5 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 28
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 68