Hi there! I am visiting Chicago from Boston next weekend and need recommendations for all my meals. I am staying near the Hyatt Regency. I would like:
1) moderate (nice but not shmancy) place---I always prefer modern and contemporary to traditional and stuffy and formal--for dinner.
2) any classic Chicago places--quintessential Chicago..
3) any cheap eats
4) any organic/vegetarian places
5) any amazing ethnic eateries...I like downhome stuff
6) great bars--mellow and fun, not high end or sceney but still cute
7) tapas...small plates stuff
Thanks in advance for any tips!