I'm working on a recipe for fish in papillote for my in-laws on Friday night and I have a few questions. I'm thinking of using a non-salmon fish (they don't eat salmon) with some thinly sliced potatoes and leeks. The questions are...
1) What temperature is best? (I've seen everything from 400-500F)
2) How do I know when the fish is done?
3) Do I need to pre-cook the veggies?
4) What seasonings and liquids do you think would work well?
5) How much liquid should I add?
6) How far in advance can I prep the packets?
7) What kinds of fish work best for this technique?
Updated 10 days ago | 4
Updated 2 months ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 1
Updated 6 months ago | 5