I'm working on a recipe for fish in papillote for my in-laws on Friday night and I have a few questions. I'm thinking of using a non-salmon fish (they don't eat salmon) with some thinly sliced potatoes and leeks. The questions are...
1) What temperature is best? (I've seen everything from 400-500F)
2) How do I know when the fish is done?
3) Do I need to pre-cook the veggies?
4) What seasonings and liquids do you think would work well?
5) How much liquid should I add?
6) How far in advance can I prep the packets?
7) What kinds of fish work best for this technique?
Updated 5 months ago | 15
Updated 6 months ago | 8
Updated 20 hours ago | 2
Updated 5 months ago | 9
Updated 4 months ago | 5