For an upcoming party, I'm hoping to make a purple punch. Probably it'll be a mixture of hard liquor, juice and other ingredients....and ideally it would be more on the light purple/lavender side of purple. There seem to be several recipes out there, but I'm hoping for one that is tried and true.
A couple of specifications:
1) I do not want the punch to be based on red wine, or even contain red wine. White wine is maybe okay, although I'd prefer a recipe that doesn't call for wine at all.
2) I would probably want the punch to contain hard alcohol, but flexible about what it is (rum, gin, vodka, etc)
3) I know there are some purple liquors that might be helpful....like Parfait Amour, or Creme de Violette. Maybe even mixing grenadine and blue curacao could do the trick, too. So something incorporating these? I have seen various ideas for this via a google search.
4) I am hoping to serve quite a lot of people (~50) so I want to keep costs relatively reasonable.
5) I want the punch to taste really good!
I'd be very prepared to make my own syrups for this project (e.g. currant or blackberry or blueberry)
So, if anyone has any great ideas, let me know. Thanks in advance,
Updated 5 months ago | 9
Updated 9 months ago | 5
Updated 2 months ago | 2
Updated 2 months ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 11