Having had a big fall off of temp when we put this in the last time, we got it up to 260 before putting the meat in. It dropped to 190 and we tweaked it all day to keep it in the nabe of 225. It took about 11 hours and we pulled it out at 200 IT. Since we aren't cooking for pulled meat I thought it was a little more done than I'd have preferred. Next time I think I'll take it out at 190. But it was very, very good. I pulled it apart into large segments and refrigerated. Once cool I cut in thick slices and reheated gently in the MW. I guess the greatest praise is that our friends are all ready to buy a Bradley smoker based on this meal. Pix are after curing over night, just as we're wrapping in foil, after 11 hours and pulled apart a bit.