Couple of quick thoughts about my experience tonight:
1. Timid reception area; otherwise service was good
2. Restaurant designed by Ikea
3. Glass of red wine starts at $14 and goes up
4. Ordered meatball appetizer, came out lukewarm
5. Want bread and olive oil with your meal?...you will be charged $4
6. Ordered the margharita pizza with garlic--$15 for a pie the size of an individual pie from California Pizza Kitchen...was OK, but did not have my toes curling nor my lighting up a cigarette afterward.
Bottom line--I'll pass and let the tourists have the place to themselves.