Hello fellow Chowhounds! I've been invited to dinner tonight and have been given the opportunity to choose wherever I want. Too many choices. I thought of Slanted Door (booked), Bacar (no reservation until late tonight), The House or Thanh Long(not sure if they'll have room at 7:30). Any suggestions? Here are my criteria:
1. Good presentation
2. Quiet ambiance where it would be easy to conversate
3. No Japanese (guest is coming in from Japan), but Asian Fusion OK.
4. Entrees can range up to $25
5. Peninsula and San Francisco OK
6. Easy parking - street or paid
Thanks in advance for your help!
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 42
Updated 1 year ago | 3