Taken today at the Pearl Oyster Bar on Cornelia Street:
- A glass (or two) of Pinot Gris.
- A bowl of silken, smoky clam chowder with bacon.
- A dozen briny, glistening oysters, just opened.
- A fresh, sweet, unchilled lobster roll, on toasty, buttery bread, with the best thin Julienne potatoes still sizzling from the fryer.
- For dessert, a dozen plump, sweet steamers, with broth and clarified butter.
Actually, I watched a friend slurp the oysters, but still, what could be better?
Updated 11 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 12 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 23